Out of stock
Loggers, foresters, and many other workers require boots that deliver protection and performance during long hours in rugged environments. The quality materials and workmanship found in the Mesabi family of logger boots are up to the task.
- Style: 83809
- Safety Steel Toe
- 8-inch Height
- Protection Standard: ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- Waterproof UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Upper: USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof Trout Brook Leather
- Lining: Combat Super Knit
- Hardware: Antique Brass Eyelets, Antique Brass Stud Hooks
- Counter: Heel-Molded
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Shank: Lineman Steel
- Outsole: Heat Resistant Stars and Bars Logger Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Best Slip Resistance
- Best Oil/Gas Resistance
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Best Abrasion Resistance
- Best Heat Resistance
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
redwing irish setter safety toe workboots work boots lace-up lacer water proof
Orders are usually processed within 24 hours and will be sent out on the same or next business day.
Boots purchased within the Continental US or from an APO qualify for FREE SHIPPING! International order shipping rates will be calculated based on destination and type of shipping selected.
Free shipping shouldn’t mean slow shipping. Unlike many online retailers, we only use UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail for our standard shipping. All packages are tracked and insured. If you prefer a different shipping method, please let us know when you place your order.
International customers may be subject to duty or customs fees when your package arrives. Please check with your local authorities for more information on these charges.
Contact us if you have any other questions.
We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you need to make a return we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
1. Tell us how we can help. Are you sending the item back for a refund or an exchange?
Refunds: Refunds will be issued once the item has been received and inspected. An RA number IS NOT required for a refund.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange your purchase for another product, please contact us first so we can verify the availability of the product and issue you an RA number.
2. Please read our terms and conditions.
~ Returns are accepted for up to 30 days from the time that you receive your order. Please allow time for return shipping if you are returning your item.
~ Products must be returned in the same condition as received. No items can be returned with signs of use or without all of the original packaging if purchased as new.
~Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
3. Ship your item back the address below.
You can choose any shipping carrier you prefer, but please include adequate insurance in the event that the package is lost or damaged.
Attn: Internet Return
802 Hwy 17 S.
Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Any further questions? Contact us here.